Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirk Herbstreit eager to see if Stetson Bennett gets to ‘write this final chapter the way he wants’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageKirk Herbstreit eager to see if Stetson Bennett gets to ‘write this final chapter the way he wants’

Even Kirk Herbstreit can’t help but marvel at what Stetson Bennett has been able to do. The ESPN commentator and self-proclaimed college football nut will call what will be Bennett’s final game as a college player on Monday night, when Bennett leads the Bulldogs into battle against TCU.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Georgia plays anywhere close to how well we played in the Peach Bowl in the fourth quarter and we win by 30.

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

Love this article—celebrating what Bennett has accomplished without calling out his every mistake. Goooooo Dawgs! 😎

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will the ref's call holds on TCU's offensive line, or will they do what that Pac crew did. That was some of the worst officiating ever.

I would hope that Coach Smart has checked this issue out and let the powers that be know that a pattern of not calling legitimate holding penalties against TCU offensive line will not be tolerated. Don’t think it’s an issue as the world is majorly sensitized.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Finish strong Stetson. Write this final chapter on the field in the National Championship. I watched Stetson play 3 or 4 games over his high school career (no I’m not from Pierce County) and I thought he was very good and really used his feet well. What I didn’t know was, that I was watching maybe the most successful future UGA quarterback to ever don an Dawg uniform! Go Dawgs!

JUST ONE MORE WIN!

• Options
    street0123street0123 Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ Junior

Max Duggan has over 10,500 total yards in his career and has accounted for over 90 TD in his career at TCU. That's about 3,000 total yards more than either Bryce Young or CJ Stroud and 13 more TD than Bryce Young. If UGA wins back-to-back National Championships, they will have beaten all three of these QB's and Bo Nix who has even more total career yards and TD's than Duggan.