Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

TCU quarterback Max Duggan plans to ‘thrive’ amid Georgia defensive chaos

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageTCU quarterback Max Duggan plans to ‘thrive’ amid Georgia defensive chaos

LOS ANGELES — Max Duggan sounds very much like a quarterback who knows he’s in for the challenge of his lifetime.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 130 ✭✭✭ Junior

I watched Duggan try to carry his team on his back in their conference championship game. I was convinced that he would have won the Heisman if they had been able to manage to win that game. I just don't think he can "carry" his team that way against UGA. We just have to win the turnover battle against their opportunistic defense. I think it will take a little time to adjust to their unusual defense, but Kent State and Mississippi State both played versions of that defense, so we have a little experience against it. I think our defense will be able to adjust to their offensive style as well. Will have to contain Duggan's running. I suspect that our need to cover tOSU's multiple NFL caliber receivers negated our ability to "spy" Stroud and stop his "runs". We seemed unprepared for him to run. I think that the game plan will account for Duggan's running.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I expect TCU to come out fired up and play inspired football. It will probably be close at halftime, but the Dawgs will wear them down and TCU will not be able to keep up. Dawgs 38-17.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Take care of your business, my Dawg warriors! Don’t lose focus! Go get after them on every play! Eat, Big Dawg! EAT!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT TCU!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

TCU is living the DREAM.....the sooner we strike that DREAM with physical hits, smart decisions, and consistency, the sooner The DAWGS control the game. If we play the way we are capable of playing, TCU will realize quickly that they are in for the fight of their lives just to keep it somewhat respectable. When that happens Kirby will be playing everybody that traveled, which is a very great opportunity for our young guys!