Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-TCU live updates, score, analysis, injury news for 2023 National Championship Game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-TCU live updates, score, analysis, injury news for 2023 National Championship Game

LOS ANGELES — Georgia football will take on TCU in the 2023 National Championship Game on Monday, Jan. 9. Below you can find information on the score, injury news, live updates and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go dawgs!

let it all hang out!

wanna see em running round like a bunch of junkyard dawgs!

• MacroDawgMacroDawg Posts: 50 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited January 2023

Go, you Hairy Dawgs!!! Get’em

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How’d we know Desmond would pick TCU ?? 🙄 Go Dawgs !!!

Regardless of the outcome I Love our Dawgs and I’m So Proud of them !! And I Love All my fellow Dawgs fans. I wish you All and your families the very best that life has to offer !! Gooooo Dawgs !!

• Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Aggression....eat you Hairy Dawgs eat.

• 87dawg87dawg Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Our secondary and the long ball………

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This 3rd drive for TCU, they are absolutely just pushing the d-line back. That td run was 3 yards, the other 3 runs were all 5 or more.

Kicking that fg hurt. They need tds. TCU is not going away. The Dawgs need to put this away as quick as possible.

That's how you do it. Td's are a must. I think this may go over the 63 point total. LOL

• Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

TCU getting away with holding already

Nah Stetson Bennett ain’t good………Bwahaha !! He’s Great !!!

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ll take this.

Offense looking good and defense had one blown assignment but other than that tackling well. D line is doing well against the run without safety help.

go dawgs!

edited January 2023

What? NOT BENNETT. LOL.

If the defense would not of blown that coverage, TCU would have probably 0 points, and about 47 yards. No more big plays defense.

Keep the pedal to the metal though All 4 qtrs. !!

Wow !! They actually called holding on the frogs !!

WHEW. UGA was lucky on that pick. TCU had it made, but bad read and decision to go deep. Sometimes it good to get breaks.

Our O line dominating !! But But they don’t have a Joe Moore award !!

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Controlling the pace of play, and controlling the line of scrimmage while scoring on every possession. Max Duggan can only stand over on the sideline and watch. It’s a beautiful thing!

GO DAWGS!