Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia stakes claim to dynasty, beats TCU 65-7 to claim back-to-back championships

SystemSystem Posts: 10,428 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia stakes claim to dynasty, beats TCU 65-7 to claim back-to-back championships

INGLEWOOD, Calif. — The Georgia football dynasty is officially underway.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Love You DAWGS !!!!

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Y’ALLLLL!!!!!!

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Imma say it one more time:

YAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

God blessed the Dawgs! What a shellacking! TCU is still stunned. Natty2....YEAH!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a performance!! Overwhelming play on both sides of the ball!! Amazing.

Congratulations to the DAWGS for another Championship 🏆!! Stet played brilliantly! Bowers was sensational! Too many special players to mention...

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The perfect game!

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All Georgia all the time. Dawgz brought the storm to sunny Southern California and a sunami of points to wash out TCU. Woof Woof. 😎

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA kept the pressure on full throttle the entire game.......what a massacre. I prayed it would be an easy win...yup! TCU is not in the same atmosphere as UGA. I began to sense this a while back. Congratulations to Coach Smart, his staff and the best team and program in college football. My glorious alma mater. You ate your fill Coach Smart...what a hunt!!!!

• Options

So Proud of these Demolition Dawgs !!! National Champs…….Again !!! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Still can’t really comprehend what I watched. What a game plan, what buy-in from the players, what execution, and what dominance. Incredible year and it really doesn’t look like it will miss a beat going into next year. Soak it in folks - these are the salad days. Great to be a Jawga BULLDAWG

• Options

@Henddawg I know !! So Great !! I thought we’d win. Hopefully by a solid score. But I never dreamed our Dawgs would just utterly Crush them like that !! It’s the best performance that I can Ever recall seeing !! Especially on this stage !! Go Dawgs !! Your so right we should savor it like a fine steak !! And Yes they’ll be right back in the mix next season to !!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

🏆🏆 back to back, how BOUT EM DAWGS

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

@thadec

Your pregame assessment was absolutely correct. Hats off to you.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Make no mistake. This was an excellent and deserving TCU team our Dawgs humiliated.

Once again, Stetson hardly played in the 4th quarter, yet look at the record books. Best single season. Etc.

Numerous Georgia players would be the best player on the team if they played for someone else, but the remarkable thing is not how good they are as individual players. They play for their team and their university and they play as a team.

Our culture is to be hungry and aggressive and to work. To struggle is in our DNA.

Congratulations to TCU for making it to the National Championship Game. They were humiliated, but they need to realize our Dawgs were clicking in all phases of the game, and humming along in high gear, and would have beat the stew out of any team on 1/9/23. Had we played Tosu or the Joe Moore Joke or the little brothers from Tennessee or Alabama the results would have been much the same.

All along Kirby said we haven't played our best game yet. Now we have.

Go, Dawgs!