Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Trezmen Marshall, former Georgia linebacker, commits to Alabama

SystemSystem Posts: 10,527 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageTrezmen Marshall, former Georgia linebacker, commits to Alabama

Another Bulldog has found their next home. Trezmen Marshall will be staying in the SEC, as he committed to Alabama.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Smoke Bouie to go along with Thomas and Lovett, seems more like it to me. But thats just me

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 416 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish him all the best. Life is a constant choice on what to do and where to go. That kind of opportunity is what makes America what it is. Hope you find all that you're looking for and more. Thanks for being a DGD!

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's just hard for me to comprehend kids transferring to rival schools especially in the conference. To say times have changed over the last 6 years or so is a huge understatement. Playing for a rival is common in pro sports because of free agency and college sports has quickly become almost exactly the same....ugh.

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey young brother, we appreciate the hard work, back to back, you're apart of legend now. Go do your thing! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Raw54Raw54 Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Lost his DGD status in my booking that my opinion just.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh boy. Outside of that one DB who transferred in Kirby’s first year, Maurice something, have we had anyone at all transfer from bama?

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

I'm less concerned about losing Marshall's impact on the field (due to the abundance of talent to replace it) as I am his ties with Glenn Schumann. Coach Schu, Please don't go!! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ignorance of youth....it's not the team that will make you an elite player but elite players that make the TEAM. I contend that JB would have not only shined brighter as a DAWG but would have enhanced his draft status for no other reason than he would have played more snaps, made more catches and accumulated more yards had he kept his commitment to the G. Best wishes Trez.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In other words the path for him getting more snaps is MUCH EASIER at bama.

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course I can't guarantee that Schumann won't go to Alabama, but I think Saban wants the other candidates. If Pruitt really is a candidate per the same story that says Schumann is, then I think Saban wants to go with the one he knows. Remember, Pruitt was the DC when Alabama won the NC in 2017.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess coach Schu is going to BAMA. If not, then it's an easier path to playing time which says alot about where BAMA is or it' all about the Benjamins. WHatever the case, playing for the home team doesn't mean as much to some. Everyone wants to play for a NC until you have a couple.