Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball misses last shot, falls 85-82 to Vanderbilt

SystemSystem Posts: 10,545 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia basketball misses last shot, falls 85-82 to Vanderbilt

ATHENS – Jabri Abdur Rahim had a chance, but could not sink a potential game-tying shot as Georgia basketball took its first home loss of the season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Run_Lindsey_RunRun_Lindsey_Run Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

Shake it off hoopsters. Coach White has you headed in the right direction. In another 2-3 years, UGA hoops will be in a much better place. Just keep your head down and keep ballin'. ALL DAWGS GO!!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

I sure hope you are right with him having them headed in the right direction. Vanderbilt is a terrible program at this stage and about as bad as any team in the conference. To lose to them at home is not encouraging.

• Options
    LamardleeLamardlee Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

I have to admit, this one hurt. It looked like a different team than I had seen the previous few games. Offensively, we looked like we had not had a practice all year and defense lacked intensity. Hopefully, just a one off, because I have seen enough this year to believe that Coach White has us going in the right direction. Now let's go beat Tennessee next week. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Could this be the turning point where the Georgia basketball team starts going downhill like in previous years? Losing this game at home to Vandy who is not great this year is not a promising sign. I can admit the team has looked better and more competitive.