Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Final recruiting rankings for 2023 Georgia football signees, commitments, targets

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageFinal recruiting rankings for 2023 Georgia football signees, commitments, targets

The four major recruiting services — On3, 247, ESPN and Rivals — have all made their final rankings updates for the 2023 cycle, giving us our best understanding to date of Georgia’s recruiting class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options

Test - can you pick out which one is the kicker, just from the picture?

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great Class of new Dawgs !! Hope they have a long and successful career at UGA and beyond !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

They look like they're ready to step on the field right now. Ripped and Ready!! Go DAWGS!!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These young men will carry on the great football tradition at UGA in the future..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    RomeDawg288RomeDawg288 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Joenel Aguero is a 5 Star on both 247's composite and pure ranking and also On3's pure ranking. AJ Harris is a 5 star on 247's pure ranking, which is in my opinion the best of the rating services. Samuel M'Pemba is rated in the Rivals top 10 (also PrepStar's #11) as a 5 star like Bear Alexander was last year for Rivals. When Duce Robinson signs next week, UGA will have signed eight five-star recruits, five consensus (Damon Wilson, Raylen Wilson, Jordan Hall, Monroe Freeling, & Duce Robinson, and six if you include Joenel Aguero's 247 composite 5 star rating, plus AJ Harris & MPemba. AJ is the 2nd highest 4 star in 247's composite and was a 5 star just before the re-ranking, even though it resulted after maintaining 5 star status within their own pure ranking. This is very reminiscent of the 2018 collection of 5 stars assembled in what is widely considered Kirby's best class to date.

Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby has made UGA the place to win championships and make each individual the best that they can be in everything they do. This level of excellence has never happened before at UGA and it's amazing to watch. I'm proud to be a Dawg!

• Options
    MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Excellent looking class! I wish them great success and I hope they have a marvelous college experience in Athens! My time there was nothing short of amazing and that's what I want for these guys.