Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Date announced for 2023 Georgia football spring game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageDate announced for 2023 Georgia football spring game

We now know the next day the Georgia football team will be back inside Sanford Stadium, as G-Day is scheduled for Saturday, April 15. A start time has not yet been announced, with the University of Georgia Alumni Association website announcing the news.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow...I thought the final spring practice games were usually on the same date.

Not that it matters, but A-Day is on the 22nd.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cannot wait for the G-Day game. QB is gonna get interestiing real fast IMO.

PS..Schumann near lateral move to Bama...that ain't happenin. Step down.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it just me or does anyone else not like all the sports announcer stuff on the field during the G-day game while the game is played? "Hey Kirby, what did you think about that play?" Even up in the booth It's almost like what the announcees have to say back and forth to each other is the thing they're showcasing and not the actual game itself.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking forward to watching the 2023 3peat Dawgs in the G Day Game !! I wish all my fellow Dawgs fans a Great, As Happy As Possible, and Safe 2023 !! We might not always agree on every thing but we All Love our Dawgs !! And I Love All of Dawg Nation !! Go Dawgs !!