Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Georgia tight end Ryland Goede announces he is transferring within the SEC

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageFormer Georgia tight end Ryland Goede announces he is transferring within the SEC

Ryland Goede became the latest Bulldog to find a new home. And the former Georgia tight end will be staying in the SEC, as he announced he would be transferring to Mississippi State.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

I hope he gets the opportunity to be a difference maker in 2023. I believe he’s a hard worker and has what it takes. I’m not sure what the MSU offense will look like this year, but I think he can be a vital part of it.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A local kid out of Kennesaw, GA….

Good luck, young man….here’s hoping you find your place on the field!!

Go Dawgs! The red and black kind, of course !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish this young couple the very best in life on and off the field. The lone exception being if it’s against Our Dawgs !!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I heard Couch Arnett on Paul Finebaum today and I was impressed....He will add to the winning attitude of the Bulldogs started by coach Leach... Both Ryland and Alexa will be positive assets to the Miss ST Family.... This BULLDAWG expects big things from you Ryland!

• Options
    sthop456sthop456 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2023

Expect to see more of this in the portal, especially in deep positions. It doesn't mean they dislike the Dawgs. These players know they only have so many snaps to impress NFL scouts, if that is their dream, and '1 year wonders' are few. Best 'o luck in your future, young man.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck to you Ryland!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did Coach Leach even have a TE on his roster? Is this a sign that they're moving away from the pure Air Raid offense?

If so, this seems like a good move from a DGD who brings the right body and a fair amount of talent to the position.

If not, it's surprising that he chose State to get a chance at playing time and to show off his talent to NFL scouts.