Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Bryan McClendon shares why it means so much for him to coach for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2023 in Article commenting
imageBryan McClendon shares why it means so much for him to coach for Georgia football

For Bryan McClendon, it wasn’t a difficult decision to come back to Georgia. Despite being hired by Miami last offseason, McClendon had an opportunity to return to a place that meantso much to him in Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ChiefChief Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 2023

I wasn't able to comment on Ga.not being invited to the White House because the comments section became total politics.

Thank you to the Forum Administators for shutting it down. For those that want to fit politics into everything, go somewhere where it's appropriate and leave our forum alone....sorry but I'm sick of the political devide!

• truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

B-Mac being back at Georgia is so surreal for this long-time fan. It has seemed in the past like the WR room was an afterthought at Georgia, almost like the red-headed stepchild of the program. When Pickens came in, that changed a bit, and with the current group of WRs (and some recently gone), it looks like things are changing. I hope whoever is the next QB1, that they will light up the scoreboard with an aerial assault that will attract even more elite WRs into the program. I think B-Mac will have great success here, not only recruiting, but developing these young men into NFL caliber players!

• thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@truthteller

Yep, the vertical passing game is key to recruiting elite WRs. Otherwise all you will get is a bunch of slot WRs, guys too slow to play WR but not physical enough to play TE, and track guys who can't run routes and have bad hands.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

B-Mac being at UGA is a very, very solid asset for our Dawgs no doubts !! He helps build success in many ways. Go Dawgs !!