Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Glenn Schumann to remain at Georgia after interviewing with Philadelphia Eagles

SystemSystem Posts: 10,448 admin
edited February 2023 in Article commenting
imageGlenn Schumann to remain at Georgia after interviewing with Philadelphia Eagles

Georgia will only be losing one coordinator to the NFL, as ESPN’s Chris Low reports that Georgia co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann will be staying with the Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Shu for one more year!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Help us win 4 or 5 in a row and then try the NFL.

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Super glad CS is coming back. Great Coach

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome news! Keeping the staff intact is key for this next run for the natty. It will be interesting to see how much a salary bump he gets. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He probably made his mind up when he arrived in the city. How can that cesspool compete with Athens? I'm sure he'll leave, soon. But, hopefully, it will be for a HC position at an fbs school.

• Options
    Billy21Billy21 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

GO DAWGS!! We will enjoy having him while it lasts!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glenn, for a variety of reasons I am thankful you turned down the Eagles opportunity.....I'm sure the returning LB's and new recruits are just as thankful. Working with Will gives the DAWGS the very best defensive coaching in college football. I will go out on a limb, but I believe that you will be the next HC at Bama and that will make our rivalry even greater!

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

You've done a fine job with both the linebackers and getting the defense lined up. You're still young give the Dawgs a while longer, it will benefit Georgia and yourself. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ohhh Yeah !!! This is Great news !! I guess I’m being selfish but I hope the coaching staff movements are done for this season. Time for total focus on a 3Peat !! Go Dawgs !!