Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football 2023 NFL Combine preview: When Bulldogs will appear, what’s at stake

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited February 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football 2023 NFL Combine preview: When Bulldogs will appear, what’s at stake

ATHENS — Kirby Smart’s budding Georgia football dynasty is about to stage another week-long commercial for top prospects.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go you Hairy Dawgs!!

Make us proud!

• Options
    thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Robert Beal at 250 lbs and runs below a 4.6 40 IS NOT A TWEENER at OLB, and this is whether he would play OLB in a 3-4 or a 4-3.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would love to watch the QB combine drills. Especially the throwing. I believe the NFL network broadcasts the NFL combine every day. Anyone know when the QB's are scheduled to throw?

I will be pretty surprised if Nolan Smith let alone Robert Beal run a 4.60 40.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey question to my fellow Dawgs fans and to Dawg Nation staff as well. Was reading on another article about K. Ringo playing rather stiff, and also having issues with tracking the ball once it’s in the air. Are these issues coachable to be remedied ?? If so please expound on How the pros would refine Ringo and help him reach his peak potential. I’m pulling for All our Dawgs to do well. K. Ringo was inconsistent, one play he’d be great, and the next he’d get scorched. The info. I’m citing was from Daniel Jeremiah, he complimented Ringo in many areas, but said his consistency Must improve for him to be very successful in the NFL. I’m pulling for Ringo to !! Go Dawgs !!