Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia wide receiver Dominic Lovett named a top-5 transfer in college football per ESPN

SystemSystem Posts: 10,587 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia wide receiver Dominic Lovett named a top-5 transfer in college football per ESPN

The addition of Dominic Lovett has been a bit overshadowed for the Georgia Bulldogs. He committed hours after RaRa Thomas joined the program in December. Unlike Thomas, Lovett has kept his name out of the headlines since arriving in Athens.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is great news, but I thought RaRa was just as good as Lovett. Does anyone know where RaRa was ranked? Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even with the loss of AD Mitchell this stands to be the best receiving corps we've ever had at UGA. JUst need to get the new receivers and new QB together on the same page. Hopefully they can spend some time together this summer.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lovett and Thomas seem a great acquisition to our receiving corps. Our offense should be better than last year and our defense second to none. I can't wait until April 15th. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The offense skill players are going to be elite. The offense shouldn't miss a beat. The defense may be even better that the 2022 edition.

Look out! Them **** Dawgs are going for a three-peat in 23!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like how you think, sir!

Go Dawgs! Four time National Champs! Looking to make it five!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2023

After watching "mop up" clips of Carson from 2022, I was most impressed by our receivers......TE's, WR's and RB's....given the additions of RaRa and Lovett, CB will SHINE as well as BV and GS.....as I contend will all see playing time.