Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia tight end Pearce Spurlin to miss the rest of spring practice due to injury

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia tight end Pearce Spurlin to miss the rest of spring practice due to injury

Georgia will be without one of its tight ends for the remainder of spring practice, as DawgNation has learned freshman Pearce Spurlin suffered a collarbone injury that required surgery. Jake Rowe of DawgsHQ was the first to report the news.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It will be Delp, Spurlin and Luckie in 24...hope Duce is paying attention, as I think he could easily earn playing time as a freshman in 24. I see Delp getting close to Bower's stats in 23 and Spurlin adding some weight in rehab and being Washington 2.0 as we Go 4 3 N 23! Luckie has the talent but is yet a question mark....Duce, steel sharpens steel.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Second shoulder injury.....cannot be good. UGA med corps the best, yes. Kirby has high hopes for Pearce. We will have to wait until fall.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh man I sure hate to hear this for him. Get well soon team will still need you !!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2023

Bowers may shock some people, and return for a 4th year. He dances to the beat of his own drummer. He doesn't seem to be like some of the others. Low key, loves football, loves Athens laid-back vibe, etc.. He never struck me as a guy itching to get to the NFL. He knows the money will be waiting, after his College playing days are over...as a player or some other profession.

Lol...just not as an announcer. He doesn't exactly have "the gift of gab", but, he's respected and very likeable...kinda like Tebow.