Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Even with murky present, ESPN still confident in future of Georgia football quarterback position

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageEven with murky present, ESPN still confident in future of Georgia football quarterback position

The Georgia quarterback position is currently an unknown entity. The Bulldogs have to replace multi-year starter Stetson Bennett. In addition to winning back-to-back national championships, Bennett was also a Heisman Trophy finalist last year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love this line:

"...you have local knowledge and insight. Write from your own perspective..."

Just need to watch out for the headlines attached to the article .....🤣

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

I truly appreciate all the home work The reporters here at Dawgnation do in providing us fans with info and insight; however, do they always have to use ESPN as the basis of their articles?? you have local knowledge and insight. Write from your own perspective OR at the very least read other sports networks stories- ESPN is NOT the best, they are just the most popular. - Brooksie

I realized a long time ago , that other than MG and JS, Dawgnation is mostly a commentator site. For the most part, BA and Connor just commentate on what they see and hear from other sources. Not saying that is good or bad, just saying that's what I have come to expect from the staff. Once I realized that and accepted that premise, it makes the expectations not as high. Chip Towers of the AJC is more of your beat writer that investigates the news.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Seems like you gave Conner a challenge and Mike a standard to follow.

CBS Sports has insightful CFB coverage as do several independent bloggers/podcasters.