Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Another natty brings more goodies to empty Dawgs fans’ wallets

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageAnother natty brings more goodies to empty Dawgs fans’ wallets

The Dawgs’ latest national title resulted in another flood of special keepsakes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I actually got the wrestling belt Stet had slung over his shoulder after the game. Found it on EBay. My wife's only comment was "are you really gonna wear that?" Lol. "Um no honey."

• Options
    WynnWynn Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Bill,

A great song about a great season, and it is free. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/NC1UGk3r1Sc

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

The coke bottles are garbage compared to what they did in the 80s.

• Options
    bobcdawgbobcdawg Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

I agree. I saw both this year's and last year's recently at the World of Coca Cola museum. They wanted over $10 for two bottles. I was not paying that! You would think, except for the North Avenue location, they would put a little bit of effort into honoring the local (Georgia) team's success. I still have my bottle from 1980 and occasionally see them for sale at various antique or nick-nack stores. And they still look great!

• Options
    bobcdawgbobcdawg Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thank you, Bill for taking time to evaluate the publications. I held off to see if any came in as gifts this year. lol Since they have not, yet, I will use your overview to guide my purchases. I also agree that a more reflective publication is needed. Perhaps after a future championship? Not gonna jinx it...