Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kendall Milton injury to tell us a lot about the state of the Georgia football running back room

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageKendall Milton injury to tell us a lot about the state of the Georgia football running back room

Kendall Milton wanted to show teams that he could stay healthy, that knee and groin injuries that limited him during his first three seasons at Georgia were a thing of the past.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 378 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So, I know there’s plenty of time, but dang…

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This situation is certainly not a good thing for our Dawgs. And Yes I fully understand this is a totally different era of football.

But never under estimate the potential of a freshman. All one need do is remember Herschel Walker. Again, I know, I know that this is a different era of football.

But I also know that if I were Both these Robinsons, in Particular freshman Roderick Robinson, I would give every fiber of my being effort, because They know better than anyone that true freshmen rarely get an opportunity like this in a key position like that.

Had things went like they looked to go Before spring practice there was a likelihood that Branson would be the number three guy. Likelihood now, not saying he couldn’t have performed so very, very good that he might have upstaged Milton or Edwards. But that would have been fairly unlikely.

But Now he ( Branson) Might even have the opportunity to be The #1 guy !! I don’t know just how probable but it’s certainly possible with ALL due respect to Edwards ( Edwards has certainly Earned the respect) it’s possible to be B. Robinson, D. Edwards, R. Robinson, Milton in reserve.

But and Unless there are more injuries and/or Milton can’t or is extremely slow to recover it will probably be Milton, Edwards Or Edwards, Milton, Then B. Robinson and R. Robinson, course it’s possible that could be R. Robinson then B. Robinson.

Though Milton getting injured is not a good thing, it Might not be That bad for the team as it will weigh very heavy on Both Robinsons to give maximum performance.

Paul shouldn’t be left out of this picture either as game #1 is still a long way off, and he might be ready by then.

This makes me a bit more appreciative of those first two cupcake games though to by a little more time !! It’s all gonna be fine by game time though !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's all about next man up....when the opportunity presents itself you had better take advantage because those that are sidelined now have extra motivation to get back into the game....our RB room is overflowing with talent and I expect to see Milton, Edwards, Paul and both Robinsons see playing time come September! GOOO DAWGS, Goin 4 3 N 23!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exactly !! You said in a much more simple and Better way what I was trying to say. Your spot on about this !! And when the dust settles our Dawgs are gonna be just fine. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    StiffneckStiffneck Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Really like how Branson Robinson runs. The guy's legs just keep churning even when it looks like he is stopped.