Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Joenel Aguero: The All-American who turned down millions in NIL to get developed by Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited March 2023 in Article commenting
imageJoenel Aguero: The All-American who turned down millions in NIL to get developed by Georgia football

This is the fourth installment of a DawgNation series featuring the “Next Generation” of Georgia football players from the 2023 class. 4-star safety Joenel Aguero wound up rated as the nation’s No. 3 safety and the No. 37 overall prospect on the 247Sports Composite. On3 has him as the No. 3 safety and at No. 47 on its Industry Ranking scale.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good one for the Dawgs. Will rise in the defensive ranks quickly. Aguero is gonna shine out as a safety or wherever he lands on the D. I have to admit....UGA is landing some power. What a team in '23 and '24! Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not interested in N_I_L money, but N_F_L money. I like that.

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow! That this kid would turn down certain money ($3 million) to be coached by the staff at Georgia says everything! What an endorsement of the system at Georgia! Anything could happen, like injuries to keep this kid from making that kind of money and he is willing to risk it all now for what being trained at UGA can bring. Wow. I am this kid's biggest fan. That is putting your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up. Classic.

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Like this dudes attitude.. He will be a DGD, give him a minute.. GO DAWGS

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks Jeff. Can’t wait for the G-Day game to see him and so many other top-notch talent on the field. Still pinching myself over the juggernaut Georgia Football had become, and it’s stories like this that help explain how that came to be, and why we’re not done anytime soon.

• Options
    KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't think for a second that he won't get any NIL money at UGA! It's not like he's coming here and not receiving any!

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A rare breed. I have a lot of respect for this dude. Watch that video. The dude can hit!!