Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

D’Andre Swift traded to Philadelphia Eagles, adding another Georgia Bulldog to the mix

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited April 2023 in Article commenting
imageD’Andre Swift traded to Philadelphia Eagles, adding another Georgia Bulldog to the mix

D’Andre Swift is on the move, as the Detroit Lions have traded the former second-round pick.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BigFanBigFan Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ Junior

New England likes AL and UGA, but Philly takes the cake. If they aren't playing the Falcons, I'm cheering for Philly.

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Must say that the only reason I was a Rams fan was Matt Stafford.....now he has an under study that is my favorite QB of all time since Fran Tarkington......HOWEVER, I'm splittin my allegiance, FLY EAGLES FLY!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any ticket out of Detroit is worth its weight in gold! D’Andre with that golden ticket and traded to Philly Bulldogs borders on the miraculous!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good to see all of these DAWGS get to take the field together again in Philly..GoDAWGS! GoEAGLES! I have always been a Steelers fan, since the days of Bradshaw, Franco Harris, and the Steel Curtain.. it's also good to see a few DAWGS on Steelers roster as well.

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who’s up for splitting some Philly season tickets?! Go DAWGS and Fly Eagles Fly

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even if they are playing the Falcons, gonna be tough not to be shouting Fly Eagles Fly. Ha

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I honestly thought about this trade this morning, thinking that all the Eagles needed was to trade for Swift to get him back home and back with the UGA gang. I really thought it was just a wild thought but dang if they didn't do it for real. Swift is FAR BETTER OFF with the Eagles than with the Lions, as Gibbs will soon find out. I have zero confidence in the Lions ever being a top-notch organization.