Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football game times, TV networks announced for UT-Martin, Ball State games

SystemSystem Posts: 10,433 admin
edited May 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football game times, TV networks announced for UT-Martin, Ball State games

Georgia football, at long last, will be playing under the lights again at Sanford Stadium. A game time and television network was announced for Georgia’s Week 1 game against UT-Martin.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited May 2023

ESPN+, gotta pay for a streaming network for the defending national champs, against a cupcake. No thanks.🤣

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2023

We better have a few night games 'tween the hedges this year. Didn't have one last year. That's some BS, right there! Everyone start complaining about it now.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    sclark10sclark10 Posts: 14 ✭✭ Sophomore

No Conner! ESPN+ is not a TV broadcast! UT-Martin is not a TV night game. We all know ESPN+ a subscription stream on their app. Most of your readers won't be able to watch it. Maybe Conner missed that distinction because he gets a free game ticket.

Please do a better job Conner. Lets hope we get a night game we can watch. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited May 2023

I’ll give Connor a pass as if you use a streaming service of any kind you are so used to loading the channel and watching on your TV.

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

ESPN+ - That’s crazy! Two-time-back-to-back national champions and it’s not actually on TV. Pitiful!

• Options
    SnakeScott13SnakeScott13 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

WSB Radio would be the best choice .

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Idunno. I get the excitement over seeing what the 2x champ is going to do... but.. it's a game against UT Martin. For all that folks may wonder what the offense is going to look like, they're not going to get the best picture in this game. On my take, it's only a half slap...

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In my mind, the earlier the game the better. I don't like to wait all day to watch the game saturday night.

That being said, I am not an ESPN+ subscriber so I will be watching other CFB games and listening to UGA on the radio.