Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Carter Nelson: ‘Dawgs looking to add another unbelievable athlete at TE in the 2024 class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited June 2023 in Article commenting
imageCarter Nelson: ‘Dawgs looking to add another unbelievable athlete at TE in the 2024 class

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 4-star TE Carter Nelson. He ranks as the nation’s No. 8 TE and the No. 119 overall prospect for 2024 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Industry Ranking has him as the nation’s No. 5 TE and the No. 79 overall recruit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dude is a beast! Looks like a 30 year old man playing amongst kindergarteners! 😂 Be a Dawg, Carter, and help us win some championships! Let’s go, big guy!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2023

Wow! thanks for that great story. The photo backstory is special. He obviously has his priorities in order. Even if he doesn't come to UGA, he is already one of my favorite players. I will follow and root for him no matter where he goes, unless it's Fla or Tenn, haha.

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The hill story does remind me of the film of Brock Bowers running up a steep hill to let the GA coaching staff know he was preparing before he ever arrived on campus. Expectations for Carter should never assume he will reach Brock's stature, but his desire to do the hard things to get better makes me share Jeff's enthusiasm for this all around athlete.

• Options
    ProKnoProKno Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

C'mon down to tight end U Carter!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like a BB clone but does he have the BB heart, the undefeatable focus on overcoming all competition? At UGA, he will face the toughest competition from his TEAM Mates and if he has the gumption, the fight to compete, I have no doubt the bar that BB has set will be met and exceeded.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That Lawson Luckie-WOW! Maikng the other guys seem....... small.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He looks great. Just concerned because all the other guys we have our great too. Hopefully, the coaches have a good plan or maybe we just put 4 tes out there instead of wrs? Not sure, but after this year we have

5 dudes and only 2 will play except for special teams. He may have to be a little patient. Do we have a blocking tight end in the bunch because they all look like hybrids.