Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brock Bowers, Georgia superstar tight end and versatile man of action, shares ultimate goals

SystemSystem Posts: 10,552 admin
edited July 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrock Bowers, Georgia superstar tight end and versatile man of action, shares ultimate goals

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Georgia All-American Brock Bowers is best known as a man of action more so than words.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ChiefChief Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not only is Brock consistently the best player on the field. He's also, consistently, the best player off the field.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow! Spot-on and kinda catchy, too 😁

I'm looking forward to Brock playing in the NFL next year (and praying for no injuries this season)... not just for his TE capabilities, but also the kind of leadership I think he'll bring to a team if matched up with the right, collaborative QB.

Gonna be a fun year!

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Brock Bowers has the skill set to be the next Tony Gonzalez.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't know if you realize it but you had your letter in extra big font.

Anywho, not sure Tony is the right comparison. I think he is closer to Kelce than Gonzalez. Not sure what offenses would be best for him to be in but someone with a creative offensive coordinator who also has a qb that can run (KC, Balt). Wish Da Boyz would draft him but they would need to trade up. I just hope he doesn't end up on a crappy team with a crappy qb.