Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football podcast: Brian Kelly gives UGA a strange compliment

SystemSystem Posts: 10,553 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: Brian Kelly gives UGA a strange compliment

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for fans of the national champion Georgia Bulldogs. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the college football world. On episode No. 2,015 (Aug. 22, 2023) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about what LSU coach Brian Kelly said about UGA’s national championship run in 2022, and why it’s more of a compliment than it perhaps first appears.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭ Junior

NostraDawgmus here with my predictions for this season. The toughest games for UGA this fall will be HOME games against the Fighting Chickens from Columbia and the Mildcats of Lexington. Both teams will be heavy underdogs but both have senior talent that should not be overlooked. The Dawgs will have to dig deep and show lots of grit and moxie to stay undefeated. Secondly, the Big 10 team that UGA will face for the National Championship will be PENN ST, (not Ohio St or Mich) in a rematch of the 1982(?) Sugar Bowl which GA lost.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If I had to pick, NostraDawgmus, I'd say that Kentucky will be our "Gather ya Grit" game.....we'll face one of the best QB's in the SEC plus one of the best RB's......just like last year. Stoops and the Cats will desperately want some revenge from last years game that slipped through their fingers despite having a better QB...(according to the NFL) Once again it will be a DEFENSIVE WAR.....with our salvation being an OFFENSE NOTCHING TD's instead of FG's ! As far as the Palmetto Pea Hens, their RB Mr JuJu will meet with 4 quarters of DAWG Voodoo so the game will rest on Rattler's throwing arm.....only one problem.....Rattler will be running for his life while attempting to pass against a secondary looking to add to their INT count on every play....on the plus side for the Pea Hens, Rattler will get in his cardio for the month on September 16!

Now as far as the Natty......I'm hoping it will be BIG BLUE as I live in a house divided and Must put up with a wife and extended In Laws who are all Harbaugh Homers / Michigan grads....But since R Day will need to pull out a victory against the Wolverines in The Big House to keep his employment, I'm thinkin the Buck Nuts will win in a squeaker and thus be our Rematch for all the marbles......I will admit, that on paper the Happy Valley Fe-lions will be the "black cat" that disrupts everything.....BUT James Franklin is NO match for Kirby & Company!