Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Paramount+/CBS $60 Annually

mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

For the cord cutters out there who need CBS access to watch football this year, Paramount + has 50% off annual price ($120) of their packages for new and returning members.

1) Click Here: https://www.paramountplus.com/home/?vndid=10534&cbscidmt=sports&cbsclick=ybWWWBwX1xyPW3iSVB1OJSI9UkF34DRJWQfyxQ0&vndid=10451&clickid=10451&sharedid=&ftag=PPM-09-10aag1f&dclid=CKeh1OfS-IADFSy60QQdu4AMbA

2) Select your plan. CBS Live for college is only included in premium package. Essential package gets live NFL but not college.

3) Use Promo Code SPORTS for half off one full year ($60 premium.)

Comments

• Options
    Porsche911Porsche911 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I like my cable, and my wife likes it more than me.

I'll go to the first game or just listen to the radio.

• Options
    Shuler82Shuler82 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

If you have cable then you can watch the first game on ESPN app for free.

You just have to confirm your cable account by plugging in your cable account username/password.

if you don’t have a smart phone or IPad in 2023 it’s high time you dip your big toe into the 21st century 😁

Also, for like $20-25 you can get a digital antenna from Walmart/Target that you plug in wall>tv then sit antenna in window seal and you’ll pick up nbc, abc, cbs & fox plus some other worthless channels.