Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tate Ratledge shares the key to Georgia’s 2023 offensive line success

SystemSystem Posts: 10,552 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageTate Ratledge shares the key to Georgia’s 2023 offensive line success

ATHENS — Kirby Smart is worried about his offensive line. Not because of the talent in the room or continuity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Easily the number one Offensive Line in the country. Similar to the last three years in a row and yet no Joe Moore award to be found.

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IDK, we were 2nd both years we won the Natty, and the winners of the Joe Moore award got whipped. Maybe we should shoot for 2nd on the JM award?! I'd rather win the Natty.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to Cole Cubelic, the JM award has alluded the Dawg O-Line because of "technique"......OK, I can live with that and Big Blue losers can have "technique" and the trophy! I want to see our "HUGE HANDSOMES" move some D-lines off a goal line or back 3 yards when one will get us a first! I want to see our "HUGE HANDSOMES" make D-lines dream of quit-en time when half time is over! I want to see our "HUGE HANDSOMES" allow Carson to add "rusher" to his resume! Lastly, I want to see our "HUGE HANDSOMES" make it possible that Carson will never see an NIL dime from TIDE!

At this point the Joe Moore Award might want to recalibrate....cause our "HUGE HANDSOMES" will add a new dimension to O-Line superiority....Magnificent Monumental Maulers!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Off topic. Espn got rid of David Pollack but kept Dan Mullet! Are you kidding me? How **** are those imbeciles?

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are there any Georgia Alums left as announcers for any of the SEC programs on ESPN? I think they have several Alabama grads,1 Michigan, 1 Ohio State, 1 Tennessee, 2 Florida, and others. Is Maria gone now too?

So what is odd is that Georgia is their 2nd or 3rd largest draw per tv data yet no one is there to represent on air anymore? Peculiar to say the least.