Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kendall Milton back in Georgia lead back role, even while slowed by injury

SystemSystem Posts: 10,533 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageKendall Milton back in Georgia lead back role, even while slowed by injury

ATHENS — Georgia football handed off the ball nine times to an injured Kendall Milton on Saturday night, the team’s most elite and explosive tailback.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm excited about Roderick.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My Penn State lovin brother says UGA practices too hard...and always seems to come up lame. Well, two natties in a row says he is wrong. Football is a physical game. Human bodies have inherent frailties...some more vulnerable than others, especially under extreme stress. I admire Kendall for sacrificing himself for the good of his team. It cost him as his hamstring tightened up on him again. but treatment can resolve that. UGA needs its experienced backs. Dajun E. should return next game or SC at latest.

UGA needs to keep after it....the OL needs to shove and not be shoved back...that shocked me. Won't name names. They know who they are. KY beat Ball State by 30 I think. UGA should throttle them by 60...ordinarily. Bobo needs to light a fire under those boys...Smart said we will not be hunted...well sir...you "wuz" hunted by an FCS team for two solid quarters. I was stunned. Trap the running game and force Beck to the air. Fortunately Beck eventually responded for almost 300 air yards and a running TD. Good. The defense was a stone wall as usual.

Will UGA hunt Ball State. They too will cramp the running game if possible....only possible way to beat UGA. I expect a much improved result next Saturday.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2023

CKS not known for rushing injured players back early. APaul, KMilton and DEdwards being rushed back is asking for lingering injuries and potentially longer lasting absenses later. Milton could've easily aggravated his pulled hamstring on his long run.

Same with Mondon. With the depth at ILB was it really necessary?