Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-South Carolina live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 3 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-South Carolina live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 3 game

ATHENS — The No. 1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs take on the South Carolina Gamecocks on Saturday, Sept. 16. Below you can find live updates, injury news, score and analysis for the Week 3 game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any idea what kind of back injury Ladd is dealing with?

• Options
    CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Junior

Unfortunately sounds like a lingering injury for Ladd. I’m wondering if they’ll hold him out this week and next and then have him ready to go through the more grueling part of the schedule. Hope he gets back to 100% soon. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seems like key players are injured every season for extended periods, even entire season..

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good grief I’m so tired of reading about this injury bug! 🤦‍♂️

get well soon guy!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OK there is NO Defensive front for UGA !! 😡

• Options

Worst tackling I’ve ever seen

looked like a willie Martinez defense out there.

well, I was hoping it was a focus thing and Georgia would turn it on, But turns out it’s just who Georgia is this year.

had 5 missed tackles on that drive.

we play like this and I see us with 3 losses this year.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2023

I know it just started, but. Defense looks soft.

9 sacks by UNC, UGA rushed 6 twice already, and ZERO pressure. Absolutely picking them apart. So UT defense from last year is playing for UGA today. 8 for 8. And not a single pass even close to being dropped or picked or even incomplete. SC on offense definitely looks way ahead of UGA's defense. As of now. A 5 minute drive to top it off.

Now to see what UGA does on offense.

And then a special teams blunder on the kick off. Not feeling very good today so far.

SC is better at sacks than UGA. SAD.

Got bailed out by a penalty.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I still go back to the fact that many of these injuries came up after the new practice field, and most are leg injuries. The NFL seems to be considering all grass moving forward, which I think would be wise 🤔

• Options

Crap can we borrow a few GameCocks for Our Defensive Front ?? 😡

• Options

Offense looking pretty good !!

• Options

I’m just peed off that they’ve sacked Beck already and we ain’t touched Rattler !

• Options

No kidding. They have a sack and have hit Beck twice already. Way better than what UGA has done. Not saying they won't turn it on, but right now, definitely looks soft.

• Options

But all in all our Offense looking pretty good. We have to remember that Rattler is a much more experienced QB than Beck, though he doesn’t have the players Beck has.

• Options
    edited September 2023

I am sorry to say it, but the oline playing like this on and off, is why they NEVER win the Joe Moore Award. Period. They have given up a sack and multiple pressures. And have given up a couple of runs for nothing and a loss.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unless defense gets its stuff together will be long day for Dawgs. Rattler is balling out. Beck???

• Options

Annnnd have to settle for a FG Might be a long day Dawgs fans

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nothing like a stuffed run up the gut to stop a good drive

• Options

On a side note, anyone else feel robbed with the new clock rules?

it’s robbing us of more college football!

• Options

Rattler got All day to throw 😡

• Options

Maybe, Hopefully our Defense is waking up !! Please !!