Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

First Time Georgia-Attendee!

GoBlueLalaGoBlueLala Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Hey Dawgs!

Die hard Wolverine here (be nice!) on a mission to make it to the best college match-ups in the country. This years bucket-list item is the Georgia - South Carolina game. Will be attending with my game fully decked out in red and black, any suggestions for a first timer in Athens? Best tailgates? What traditions do we HAVE to see?

Also if anyone is selling tickets - would love to hear from you! Thanks!

GO DAWGS!

Comments

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgwalk
    The varsity (chili dog) and frosted orange
    Hopefully a night game so you can experience “krypton fanfare” (check it out on YouTube before going so you will know to participate)

Try to join up with someone on here to tailgate with.
    Get your hotel early.

I enjoy going to grindhouse burgers too.

Have fun!

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't know who is all in your party but defiantly go to some the bars downtown Friday night.

Also get in your seat at least 30 minutes before kickoff so you can hear the Red Coats pregame performance.

Mama's Boys if you are looking for southern home cooking for brunch/ lunch.

• GoBlueLalaGoBlueLala Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Thank ya'll so much!!! We had some dawg gone good BBQ and got our dawg gear! If anyone is open to some nice strangers joining their tailgates we promise to be a good time :) Can't wait for tomorrow!

• dawgwood82dawgwood82 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ Junior

My best friend (another die hard dawg) is married to a wolverine. Let is know what you thought of Athens and dawgnation.