Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: Road win at Auburn proves revealing

2»

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I watch our defensive linemen, I just feel like we're a little light in the britches. It doesn't feel like we've got the mass. Seems to me we're getting pushed around alot moreso than usual.

• Options

Brock Bowers didn't bail us out? I must have watched a different game. He throws defenders out of the way with one hand. He's a TE but he outruns the secondary on his way to a score, he made 2 one handed catches in a row on balls thrown behind him on that last drive. He had over 100 yards receiving in the 4th quarter alone! Yeh, he's just one of many. No. He's the best TE ever to play at UGA and probably in the top 3-4 to ever play for UGA period and he's also one of the top 3-4 players in America. THey don't grow them on trees. Load up the highlight reel and only Hesrchel has had more jaw dropping moments. I guess Herscel didn't bail us out against Notre Dame either.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

None of that has anything to do with my point. I'm not disputing the significance of his performance. I have no reason to.

• Options

Your initial point was people were making it too much about Bowers. No? Eveyone understands Beck got him the ball. No one's ****. But if you can't appreciate how he took over the game against SC and again against Auburn I have no words. All humble players wil say it's about the team because it is, and Bowers gave credit for CB getting the ball to him. Are you saying as fans or as Sports Writers we shouldn't give credit to whom credit is due? I'm pretty sure Kirby gave him the game ball if we have that tradition. So, who is your beef with? Would you rather their jerseys not have their individual names on them like Notre Dame? That would really make it about the team.