Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Vanderbilt live updates, score, analysis for Week 7 game

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it just me or is there an increased occurrence of our players slipping down? 🤔

May need spike changes at halftime.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The idiot coach for Vanderbilt screaming and crying that Bowers play was a fumble and touchback, LOL!

What a toolbag.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on, this is getting OLD...Vandy should have never scored. UGA finally answers..finally.

• Options

This is getting ridiculous.

2 minutes into the 2nd quarter, have had 6 injury timeouts and commercial breaks.

4 for Vandy, and 2 for us.

The rhythm of this game is terrible right now.

• Options

Never seen Vandy have multiple speedy weapons on offense like this before, at least 4+ players that are rockets

• Options

That is the third time Mews has put a punt on the ground the last 2 games.

Great story and all and I was onboard praising him, but you can’t be doing that stuff in road sec games. Good story or not.

CANNOT HAPPEN.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia's defense does not look aggressive at all. Physicality is not been there all season except for the Kentucky. It is all about winning games, but you want to do it looking dominant against inferior teams.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Egads...get Arian Smith off the field!! The guy cannot catch!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is why Vandy scored on every team they played ( I think every team). Couple of fast players. UGA better wake up!

• Options

Dude, Arian Smith is a complete BUST.

He cannot catch a football.

Another freaking Matt Landers!

Smith clearly just can’t get it done, more than 75% of his passes in his hands are dropped.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please just sit Smith for now on. He can’t hang onto the ball. Speed without the ability to catch isn’t real strong. There are a couple of other speedsters that can open the field and hang onto the ball.

• Options

Bowers is hurt, this is TERRIBLE

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This turf is garbage. How many players have gone down on this?

• Options

Ohhhhhhh pooooooooooop!

• Options
    edited October 2023

He has a broken ankle I think, man that was terrible to watch.

it’s an ankle, bad sprain possibly. I pray it isn’t broken. I saw it go sideways at the end there.

• Options

My E TIRE weekend is ruined now.

I love that dude so much, but **** I know he has to be hurt to come out.

He is a tough son of a gun.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Beck and UGA better get the momentum back after that Bowers injury; this game is going really slow and stupidly with these CBS commercial breaks EVERY 3 minutes.

this is ridiculous.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers out. Looks like an ankle sprain. Probably won't know how bad until later today or tomorrow.

• Options

This turf is horrible. We are wounded walking already. Let’s just hope we get outta here without any more injuries and a W.

also, hope bowers is fine and comes back with zero time missed