Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Vanderbilt live updates, score, analysis for Week 7 game

Comments

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CKS never gives a straight answer relative to injuries. This should have been a game where BB did not run and was used mostly as a decoy. Except for deeper zone seam passes. He was WAY overused running and on screens(running) in the first half. Not sure what CKS was trying to do w/his offensive game plan. But the dumb plan burned him.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2023

I hope you are right, @Vetdawg . Brock is Superman. Thank goodness next week is a bye week.

I hope it isn’t what Kirby said, “a tendon in his foot”, I hope it isn’t that, because that could be plantar fasciitis, and that is nagging for a big guy that relies on speed and cutting ability.

Ankle sprain would be the best news possible.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Two ankle injuries to two starters in one half.

And now Dillon Bell is slipping all over that garbage field.

• Options
    edited October 2023

@navydawg I am not going to get in a back and forth with you, brother.

I disagreed with what you said about keep giving Arian Smith a chance at RB or whatever. He’s had his chances, multiple double digit times, for two seasons now and he doesn’t catch the ball. 🤷‍♂️

His speed doesn’t matter and it shouldn’t allow other players who do take advantage of their chances by catching the football from seeing him get his number called to just drop the football.

• Options
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can only hope the 2s can handle Vandy the way UGA is playing. UGA has not put this game away. The 31 pt spread won't likely happen. UGA is not stable...too many highs and lows week to week. Blow out ranked team KY...scrambling hard to beat lowly Vandy,..so far. Even reduced on one drive to a field goal! Where is the standard all brag about? UGA has had only sparks of being itself. Second half needs to be a whole nother level to rout this supposedly lousy team.

• Options

I really ❤️ Dillon Bell and what he does with that 🏈 in his hands!

• Options

Woodring has really come on strong since his early season struggles !!

• Options

That was **** there at the end, play calls on 1st and 2nd down were silly; Kirby should have take. The TO on second down.

They rushed into the play and the timing was horrible.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA needs to help ASmith get his confidence back. He will be needed before the season is over.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It feels like UGA is now just playing to shorten the game, run the clock, and head back south without any more injuries

• Options

You know, I am not a division 1 coordinator, but Glenn Schumann needs be SLAPPED for keep calling these ridiculous zone defenses on OBVIOUS passing downs.

Makes ZERO SENSE. And Vandy is just taking what Schumann Is giving them, PERIOD.

Has nothing to do with our players not playing well.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is a garbage holding call. What a joke

• Options

Glenn Schumann is calling a horrible game; not happy with him at all right now. Never seen him call a game like this and not adjust to what is happening on the field.

Maybe he has been hanging out with Mike Bobo too much during the week? 😂😂😂

• Options

I am stunned...another FG.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can we get the field addressed???

tykee fell on that call

• Options

Did other teams fall all the time?