Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Vanderbilt live updates, score, analysis for Week 7 game

Comments

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok….. who had that play on their bingo sheet??

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂

• ShadyGradyShadyGrady Posts: 116 ✭✭✭ Junior

Terrible!!! What the HECK, BECK?!!!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The issue is we were never challenged by Kentucky. This game is a challenge and we’re not handling it well.

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2023

This is EXACTLY why I get upset with Kirby when he allows the OC or ORDERS THE OC to let off the gas early in the 4th quarter.

SEC game, on the road, these teams have NOTHING TO LOSE.

now look at where we are at?

And for the record, Beck, that was a HORRIBLE decision, and BOBO, that was 2 terrible play calls back to back.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gosh Beck has more fire and courage defending than some of our Defensive players do !!!

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many players on both sides gotta get hurt before some one addresses field conditions?

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Today Georgia looks like the middle-of-the-pack SEC team. Definitely does not look like the #1 team in the country.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Absolutely horrible throw by Beck. Very surprised by that one...and I think it was going to be intercepted even if it was slightly tipped at the line (which I don't think it was).

@navydawg....too soon to put that W on this game...

And now Coach smart’s team is going into the bye week with his team playing well below where they should be in week 7.

Man, this is frustrating!

• Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

Don't believe I'm stressing against Vanderbilt. Lol! Run the ball! Come on Dawgs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At least Vandy can score. You can kiss #1 status goodbye this time. Vandy looks as good as UGA. What is wrong with this team...they beat KY into a pulp.....can barely beat Vandy....so far??? I am sorry, I am an irascible type.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO Edwards GO!! He's played a heckuva game today.

• ShadyGradyShadyGrady Posts: 116 ✭✭✭ Junior

One thing UGA has seemed to fail to grasp thus far this season. For teams like Vandy, Ball State, etc., playing the back-to-back NCAA champions, who is again the #1 team in the country, is like playing in the Super Bowl!!! These teams are going to give UGA their absolute BEST SHOT! They're--coaches, players, fans, etc.--going to go ALL OUT to give UGA a game! The more lightly we--coaches and players--take them, the more of a game it's going to be. In other words, UGA needs more fire in their belly, and sharpness in their execution if they want to put these teams away more quickly!!!

God Bless you D Edwards!!!

edited October 2023

Note to Color commentator for CBS:

Vandy ain’t holding us to a FG here.

Not hat’ning!