Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Brock Bowers travels with the team for Florida game

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrock Bowers travels with the team for Florida game

ATHENS — Talented Georgia tight end Brock Bowers won’t be playing for the Bulldogs on Saturday as he continues to recover from ankle surgery. But he was able to make the trip down to Jacksonville with the team.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Bowers back against Ole Miss!

Move over Chuck Norris!

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bdw, I share your optimism but realistically, I'm thinking Courson and Kirby will finally "give in" and allow BB to run a few routes against The Vols as a decoy and then get targets against GT. I have no doubt that Bowers would have played yesterday if allowed but he knows he's no where close to 100%. Delp will again show the world he's getting close to BB.2 against Mizzo as The Dawgs reinforce the title of TEU.....Luckie and Spurlin are coming along nicely! At one point my "wishful thinking" saw BB coming back for his senior year, but as Delp, Luckie and Spurlin get better, I now believe he'll enter the draft for no other reason than to give growth space to his TEAM Mates....I can assure you it won't be for the money that will be thrown his way.