Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ole Miss live updates, injury news, analysis for Week 11 game

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“We really need the O line and RBs to play like this next week.”

@Henddawg

If they play like they did tonight going forward, nobody can touch them! This was the most impressive offensive performance I’ve seen out of any team this year. The defense got it together after the first quarter and had an impressive game as well. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this game.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope all my fellow Dawgs had a great Veterans Day !! Thank You to ALL who served or are serving now !! Happy Birthday to the USMC !! Hope Y’all have a Great Sunday !! Vols probably sweating bullets about our Dawgs upcoming visit to Knoxville !! God Bless All My Fellow Dawgs fans !! God Bless our Dawgs !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A.D. Mitchell big catch for Texas. Of course!