Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things: Kirby Smart legend in the making, passes Saban win streak, can match Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant

SystemSystem Posts: 10,694 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
image3 things: Kirby Smart legend in the making, passes Saban win streak, can match Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant

ATHENS — Kirby Smart doesn’t often stop to reflect on his program’s accomplishments, but on Saturday night the Georgia head coach made an exception.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How impressive are the ingame defensive adjustments the coaches made. Kirby, Schu and Muschamp took turns on the sideline coaching the defense up. The results showed up on the field.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dooley Field at Sanford-Smart Stadium. The Sanford family might as well start getting used to the idea!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Milton, where has this been for 4 years? Keep it up. We need that intensity for all our remaining games! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That clavicle break will take Humphrey out for the rest of the year...if it is in fact a break. So good to see the whole team back together. Have no words to describe the shellacking Ole Miss took as the Dawgs hunted. Bobo had an aggressive game plan after the 1st Qtr. Carson Beck was Heisman-like all night. Brock Bowers...wow...what a comeback. Kendall Milton played "mad." Tore up the defense. Magnificent game from our super Dawgs! Hey, I have no problem with UGA's defense, either. Adjusted on the perimeter and lights out. Some of the commentators said Old Miss was completely embarrassed by its feeble effort. Kiffin admitted they were outclassed by a superior team. How? Players! Recruiting. I am adding ...coaching as well. Bobo continues to amaze me. I was an original naysayer.

Gonna be fun against Bama..The Dawgs will dominate.

I like that ......Smart University or the University of Smart.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The DAWGS have truly built a program and not just a team; the constant focus of the teams reflect the nature of the program which is top-notch. I recognize this streak will end at some point, but it won’t diminish this program or put a halt to what Smart and company have built here. It all starts with a leader’s vision and Smart has and continues to effectively communicate this and then find parts that fit. Last night was the closest we have seen to the planned team and packages (still missing a little on the D, but the offense was pretty intact) with most parts healthy and participating and boy could you see it clearly.

Like a machine, but Smart has kept the focus on being a machine but with a heart. Go DAWGS

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love Kirby's focus. After the game, the sideline reporter tried to get Kirby's thoughts on a 3rd Natty... all he said was we have Tennessee next.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Milton ran like a man possessed...love it.

It's not how you start...it's how you finish. I wish the best for Milton. Finish Strong.

Brock Finishing Strong...as are all the seniors and the guys who we may never see again at Sanford in the Red and Black.

Last night was truly special. Glad I got to be a part of it.