Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tennessee: Reloaded WR corps must win battles against Georgia secondary

SystemSystem Posts: 10,700 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageTennessee: Reloaded WR corps must win battles against Georgia secondary

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Josh Heupel has had an offensive reload on his hands this season at Tennessee, and things aren’t getting any easier.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Squirrel White thinks their gonna win he’s Nuts !! 😂 Go Dawgs !! Tree that Squirrel !!

• Options

But on a serious note this will be yet another tough challenge for our Dawgs. The Vols would dearly love to get revenge by knocking the Dawgs out of their top spot in the AP and Coach’s polls. Neyland Stadium will be rockin for revenge.

It helps a smidgen that the game starts at 3:30 instead of 7. But only a microscopic amount. Still I’m confident our Dawgs are up to the challenge and will get the W. Just as with last year I believe Mizzou was the toughest challenge of the year for our Dawgs.

I tell Y’all ole Eli has them yellow clad Tigers in headed an upward direction. I look for them to be tough yet again next year.

If our Dawgs will just stay focused, keep bringing that intensity we saw vs Ole Miss and really Mizzou as well. I believe Mizzou is a better team than Ole Miss. Eyes on the prize Dawgs, eyes on the prize…………..

It’d be So Awesome if these Dawgs made history with an accomplishment not done since 1936 !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

But on a serious note this will be yet another tough challenge for our Dawgs. The Vols would dearly love to get revenge by knocking the Dawgs out of their top spot in the AP and Coach’s polls. Neyland Stadium will be rockin for revenge.

It helps a smidgen that the game starts at 3:30 instead of 7. But only a microscopic amount. Still I’m confident our Dawgs are up to the challenge and will get the W. Just as with last year I believe Mizzou was the toughest challenge of the year for our Dawgs.

I tell Y’all ole Eli has them yellow clad Tigers in headed an upward direction. I look for them to be tough yet again next year.

If our Dawgs will just stay focused, keep bringing that intensity we saw vs Ole Miss and really Mizzou as well. I believe Mizzou is a better team than Ole Miss. Eyes on the prize Dawgs, eyes on the prize…………..

It’d be So Awesome if these Dawgs made history with an accomplishment not done since 1936 !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like the Vols play like a top 10 team for the first 1/2 to 3 quarters based on the Bama and Mizzou games. This game will likely be much the same with the Dawgs pulling away later in the game. I hope Georgia can put the game out of reach at least by the start of the 4th quarter.

They have that play-off elimination game on the horizon, and the sooner they can get those starters off the field the better.

• Options
    robinsdawgrobinsdawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Two weeks ago it was Luther Burden III, last week Tre Harris. This week, will Squirrel White be the third consecutive big time WR Kamari Lassiter will shut down?

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our secondary is playing at an elite level right now. Everette continues to get better and our freshman linebackers made a couple mistakes in coverage but are learning and will do better this week imo. Our safeties are really feeling it and I am looking for multiple picks in this game from them. We have the best secondary in college football. Everette who people consider our weakest link would the top corner at over half of the universities in the top 50. He is a solid corner and his coverage is getting better every week.

Now with that said I don't see a threat from UT. We will shut them down and run the score up on their pitiful defense. Dawgs by 4 tds!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I never expect an easy game against Tennessee.

They're the very definition of "On any given Saturday..."

Kirby is on top of everything. Literally.

Go, Dawgs!