Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Javon Bullard: Georgia focused on Georgia Tech, ‘Complacency is not in our DNA’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,570 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageJavon Bullard: Georgia focused on Georgia Tech, ‘Complacency is not in our DNA’

ATHENS — Complacency does not exist in the Georgia football locker room simply because it can’t.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gives Marvin Harrison nightmares to this day.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great video Mike and I enjoyed the interview with Peter Burns. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    ancelyancely Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior

GO DAWGS!!!! Stroud is a great qb and i think a great man. Not a whiner like his coach.. I hope he does well at whatever he pursues in life

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It still begs the question ...if not complacency...why does each opponent score an auto 7 on the Dawgs first drive? That means UGA has to score 7 up front every game just to catch up then hopefully move on. This happens nearly every time...playing from a deficit. Kirby even jokes about it. Speaks to UGA's defense if you ask me. They are not really ready for opponents who are bent on upsetting UGA. UGA does adjust, however, each time and wins..eventually. Puzzling.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

It'll be close until halftime, then the DAWGS talent, and depth will beat down the north avenue trade school in the 2nd half..DAWGS by 24 points..45-21