Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Florida State football tears dry and back to work, ‘introducing more of Georgia’

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageFlorida State football tears dry and back to work, ‘introducing more of Georgia’

ATHENS — Florida State football has wiped away the tears and set sites on the Orange Bowl, according to Coach Mike Norvell.

Read the full story here

Comments

• khummelkhummel Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

In this new "era" of college ball, bowl games ain't what they used to be. But I for one can't wait for this tilt. On December 30, the 'Noles will be introduced to more of Georgia than they bargained for. Go Dawgs!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I expect FSU to do what all of the other underdogs to UGA have done this year: run trick plays, misdirection plays, and test the perimeter (where we have been vulnerable). On defense, they will try to stuff the run and make Beck beat them. Big mistake!

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2023
    1. M
    2. W
    3. Al
    4. Ga
    Y’all and everybody else knows that that TX team that beat Al in weak [no sic] 3 is just as different as the UF team that closed their season. Whining about the committee not seeing that is about as useful as a letter from a FL politician, though. Let’s just stomp those ‘Noles with a team of rested-up Bulldawgs and show the world what the committee got wrong.
  • GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is ONLY one way for The Noles......beat The Dawgs convincingly...maybe even a FG will do it as the team that will win the CFP Championship will most likely be Bama, a one loss team......How could anyone claim a one loss team deserves the Championship over an undefeated team?.........will this happen, I expect I've got a greater chance at winning the Mega Millions and Power Ball Lotto....but you can't win unless you play the game! GOOOOOO DAWGS, SICEM!