Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kendall Milton: high ceiling Georgia tailback primed for 2024 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,498 admin
edited April 26 in Article commenting
imageKendall Milton: high ceiling Georgia tailback primed for 2024 NFL Draft

ATHENS — All it takes is one team to like you in the NFL draft, and there’s a lot to like about Georgia tailback Kendall Milton.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love this guy! The Dawgs are really going to miss Milton's play. He reminds me of Chubb and a bit of Gurley.

Good luck Kendall!

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guys like this are rare these days.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey my fellow Dawgs fans, question. Did our Dawgs get invited to come out With the Ntl. Title trophy at the NFL draft ?? Watching the start of Round 2 and they just paraded Mich out with the trophy. I don’t recall them doing that with Either of their last two Nattys for our Dawgs. Did I just miss that ??

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited April 27

I think Melton is good, but he more than likely will go undrafted 😢

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited April 27

Probably if the draft was in Atlanta they would have done it, but since Detroit is in Michigan and it’s close to Ann Arbor, my guess is this is why

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Milton is hard to tackle once he gets going. Runs extremely hard. His history of injuries may result in him having to get signed after not getting drafted. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. May have more options as to which team to sign with. Looking forward to seeing how his skill set translates to the NFL.