Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NFL media loves selection of Ladd McConkey by Jim Harbaugh, Los Angeles Chargers

SystemSystem Posts: 10,499 admin
edited April 26 in Article commenting
imageNFL media loves selection of Ladd McConkey by Jim Harbaugh, Los Angeles Chargers

There’s a new top dawg as far as wide receivers from Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    gafanlivinginalgafanlivinginal Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

McConkey being drafted before both of the traitors who left GA. Love it!

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yep, so McConkey has TWO National Championships (sorry Jermaine) AND he will make more money.

I’m glad those two made that short-term NIL money because no, the grass isn’t always greener.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I loved the way Saban and the rest of the panel blasted Burton when he was selected. Hopefully the hotdog Jermaine will listen to all the advice regarding “growing up”, “maturing” and “emotional control”. I’ve never heard so many negative comments directed toward a player……especially by his former coach. I guess our collective thoughts regarding Burton being a jerk were also shared by the experts. Ya just gotta love Brock, Ladd and AD all going before Burton…..too funny. Also, I’m happy for AD. I sincerely believe he left for very different reasons than Jermaine and it was clear last night from the videos that he adores his little girl and visa versa. I wish him the best. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    StiffneckStiffneck Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ladd ran a 4.39 forty at the NFL Combine and impressed scouts in position-specific drills. Then you watch his game tape and you can see why he was drafted ahead of others.