Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

5 questions for Kirby Smart after Georgia football Fall Scrimmage Two entering 2024 season

SystemSystem Posts: 11,088 admin
edited August 20 in Article commenting
image5 questions for Kirby Smart after Georgia football Fall Scrimmage Two entering 2024 season

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart will take to the podium on Tuesday to discuss Saturday’s scrimmage, providing more insight to what UGA fans hope will be a championship team.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

got to admit that a defense in the top 20 would have sounded great 5 years ago. You think the expectations might alway be closer to the 2021 D. Once you’re on the mountain too, it’s hard to expect anything less.

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Daylen Everette is an All-SEC-type cornerback……."

This is really good to hear, because last year he was very inexperienced and we saw a lot of soft coverage on his side of the field. I think he is incredibly talented, and I have no doubt that he is ready to be the caliber of player that he's capable of being. Last year I think the opposing offenses favored his side of the field to avoid Kamari Lassiter. This season they may favor the other side of the field to avoid Daylen Everette. This football program stacked with talent on both sides of the ball, and I can't wait to see them take the field!

GO DAWGS!