Anyone know anybody interested in English Bulldog Puppies, 7 weeks old....they're off UGA line? Feel free to email trclco912@gmail.com.
My lifestyle right now, I can't take care of a dog.
But if those are pure breed English Bulldogs, why would you give them away? I thought people paid good money for those things?
@levander said: My lifestyle right now, I can't take care of a dog. But if those are pure breed English Bulldogs, why would you give them away? I thought people paid good money for those things?
@levander said: My lifestyle right now, I can't take care of a dog.
As someone who has 2 English Bulldogs from the UGA bloodline, I sincerely doubt they are trying to give them away.
Whatever the market will bear. Love our bulldog named Georgia. So white the Sieler UGA line. Find good homes most importantly.
@levander said:
He said " feel free to EMAIL me".
@dawgbybirth said: Whatever the market will bear. Love our bulldog named Georgia. So white the Sieler UGA line. Find good homes most importantly.
Assuming they are free. That is not posted above. If not, this is an advertisement and inappropriate for this forum.
Also, the question mark after each time he writes " UGA line".....
I know that people call them English Bulldogs, don't know how that got started, however, their true and proper name is simply "Bulldog"--go the the AKC website and check it out.
@BigGAdawg said: I know that people call them English Bulldogs, don't know how that got started, however, their true and proper name is simply "Bulldog"--go the the AKC website and check it out.
It's got started because the breed originated in England. While AKC recognizes them just as Bulldogs, "English" helps specify with so many different types of Bulldogs.
***Typo/error from phone....pups are from UGA bloodline and mothers line is full of champion bloodline. Sorry for any confusion. Interested parties email me at trclco912@gmail.com.
Trying to give UGA faithfuls a chance to own a piece of history and have a fine companion that will bring many great memories to their home. Mods, delete if this is unacceptable but I don't know anything more GEORGIA than this.
@trclco912 said: Trying to give UGA faithfuls a chance to own a piece of history and have a fine companion that will bring many great memories to their home. Mods, delete if this is unacceptable but I don't know anything more GEORGIA than this.
hey big guy, Silly question here ... Are you selling them or trying to give away...??
Selling
Did U Get My Email From >> steven1818 ??