Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Winston Churchill said it best

bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“Do you know why the nose of the bull dog is sloped backwards? So it can keep on breathing without ever letting go.“

I hope we attack Auburn with that mindset.
GATA and not let up.

D.W.E.
Go Dawgs!

Comments

• Options
    HotDiggetyDawgHotDiggetyDawg Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2017

I hope so too. Want to see some more of what I saw against Tech, which was three to four guys on someone by the time he was down, D staying disciplined and not riding purely on emotion, and generally working as a unit rather than guys looking to make a big play individually on every down when it wasn't there.

On the offensive side, I feel like Fromm and Stidham started with a pretty equal slate and have a similar skill set, but Stidham didn't have the benefit of both NC and SM to help him out so he was forced to develop a bit faster in the air. Whatever happens Saturday, it will be interesting to see Fromm continue to develop in that area. Couple throws on Sat worried me, but then again he's still a true Freshman.