ATHENS — Like many on the Georgia team, JJ Hanne had a favorite football player growing up.
Read the full story here
Super cool story! Really amazing if you think about at what a high level of athletic competition he goes against in the SEC. This would have a really interesting story if he went to a MAC school and started, but the SEC, wow!
“When we had that practice game kind of in Sanford Stadium, and I saw the turnout, and I saw how big game day really is, because I had never really been to a college football game other than my OV,” Hanne said.
One of the best quotes ever. Great article and love the link to center back in soccer and having to maintain balance after bumps. Wish him nothing but the best and surely, some folks can figure out how to get his mom to Athens for a game.