ATHENS — Texas defensive end Colin Simmons had an all-time game this past weekend against Tennessee.
Read the full story here
Sic 'em!
"…..Curtis is already one of the most gifted quarterbacks in the sport."
He's about to be "gifted" with a big "L" when he and the Commodores visit Sanford Stadium on Saturday! He hasn't seen the kind of speed and violence that this defense plays with.
GO DAWGS!
I want to see Cole show Keelon Russell how bad that Alabama dirt tastes!
Chris Cole might have to change his first name to Johnny. As he’s been Johnny On The Spot so many times !! That’s not coincidence it’s because he flies to the ball !! He’s a great player. And I’m so glad he’s a Dawg !!
Sitting there at the game, I was thinking that Cole would win SEC Defensive Player of the Week. But then, when I heard about Colin Simmons' day, I figure he would get it, or maybe they would make him and Cole, co-winners. But after I found out about Simmons' penalty, I was pretty sure they wouldn't give it to him. The SEC wasn't going to reward a player who exhibited that type of behavior. But Kudos to Cole. I think he's the next Roquan Smith. Pray to God he stays healthy all year. Go Dawgs!
Chris Cole: You the MAN!!
Chris Cole has certainly come into his own hasn't he. Let's all hope that he stays healthy through the season. The national sports writers are kind of like the weather forecasters—they LOVE those "flashy " plays.