ATHENS — Much of the discussion surrounding this week’s game centers around how the Georgia defense will go about defending Alabama quarterback Keelon Russell.
Read the full story here
Can we PLEASE get Reddell involved in this game. The dude goes into “beast mode” once he gets his hands on the ball! I want to see him punish some Bama cornerbacks and safeties! Go Dawgs!!
If he keeps pulling up and not keep running like he did when the Vandy lineman popped him, he won’t last long. If it was like he couldn’t make the decision to pass or run and he could have gotten injured. Go dawgs
"That the Bulldogs can rotate between Lawson Luckie, Elyiss Williams, Ethan Barbour and Jaden Reddell should only help Stockton. Specifically in the red zone, where Stockton has normally been excellent."
This group is good enough to not only "help Stockton specifically in the red zone", they can move the ball down field to the red zone then cash it in for a TD! Just dial up the plays and they will cause some major anxiety for Kane Womack and the Alabama defense.
Reddell scored a TD on a jet sweep against Vandy…..
UGA might be unbeatable if Bobo and Stockton ever figure how to get all of juice out of the TE room. Mix in a healthy RB room and more one on one opps for Taylor and co, and the offense could be elite. LFG!!!!
Regardless of the outcome I love our Dawgs and proud of them. But I’ve got a gut feeling in my more than ample gut that our Dawgs are about to put a hurting on Bama !! Hope I’m right and it’s not just my gut being hungry !! 🤣 Go Dawgs !! Sic Em !!
I really don't understand why Stockton gets so little national attention. The kid has been fantastic since he got his chance.