Georgia coach Kirby Smart is aware of Tropical Storm Isaias and its potential to grow into a hurricane, possibly affecting UGA's game at Alabama on Saturday.
Read the full story here
"Preperation"*sigh*
Georgia coach Kirby Smart is keeping his focus on the Alabama game — not the weather — as Saturday’s showdown in Tuscaloosa approaches.
This is the best news that I have heard to date about this weather issue!!!!
Glad to see that our coach and players are focused on playing the game rather than on something that is beyond their control!
I really like our chances!
Go Dawgs! Hate on rollin' pachys!
Even if this storm moves out before the game starts, that field will be soaked and slick. I think our running game will benefit more from that than theirs will with those conditions. Go Dawgs!
Whoever decided to tag this as "off topic", you may want to be more aware going forward. It was actually in the headline, misspelled. It has since been corrected so you're welcome. When you spell words for a living, spell correctly.