Georgia football live updates, analysis, injury news, score for Alabama game
Read the full story here
Go Dawgs! Sic'em!!
Hate on Bama!
DAWGS 24 rolled tide 17
After that saban love fest this morning on the stinking gameday bomb this morning, I hope the Dawgs really stick it to them tonight! I only watch it when they are at a Georgia game, but I’m reminded why I don’t watch it anymore
Go Dawgs!
UGA - 31
Elephants - 20
Could be a tight contest….UGA 24 - A 21
That win over Oklahoma just picked up some quality points…………….
After tonight there will only be one undefeated team in the SEC.
no excuses go dominate
Got to get in their backfield.
I thought Chris Fowler was going to start crying when Bama fumbled the ball!
Come on Bobo!! Dazzle us!!
And the Dawgs are just gettin' warmed up. Lol.
If the TEs don’t catch 20 balls tonight, someone needs to be jailed! Go DAWGS!
What’s going on with Frazier?
They won’t call a single holding penalty on Bama all night. How on earth was that a PI?