Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Arrest Video

tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited December 2017 in General

Stanley is a dumb***. IF the pot was under Patricks seat without him knowing and he passes a drug test, maybe he shouldnt get the hammer. BUt he's still a dumb*** for being with Stanley letting him smoke and drive. Natrez knew he was on his last strike and put himself in that position so really I could care less.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/watch-police-bodycam-footage-released-weekend-arrest-two-georgia-players/

Comments

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree but then I've never got out of a car going 87 mph that I remember.

• Options

@Denmen185 said:

I really have no sympathy for the 2. Stanley knew he was under the influence... and thought it was a great idea to speed too. (^%^&$#@*&$^

• Options
    DawgsOnTop91DawgsOnTop91 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is there an arrest video?

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

What you have no sense of adventure. :):)

• Options

@oldon42 said:

@Denmen185 said:

What you have no sense of adventure. :):)

Not when drunk or high... Thats just dumb. Gotta go a perfect 5 over after a night of drinking.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Patrick passes a drug test, I’m ok with him staying on the team. As for Stanley, he should not have been driving after smoking weed. My family and I were hit by a drunk driver and have a zero tolerance for DUI. However, arresting a guy for pot being in someone else’s car just because he is sitting there isn’t right. With that said, both of these guys are morons. I’m glad I wasn’t dumb in college.

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

**** decisions. ****. Consequences will (and should) follow.
    At least (and I do mean least), once the hammer of **** came down, Jayson is genuinely more concerned for Natrez than himself.
    I do feel sympathy for both of them, but the piper must be paid.

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Patrick knew what was going on regardless if he participated or not. To not be smart enough to remove yourself from it after the two issues already. Yeah, goodbye!

• Options
    MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I proud of Stanley for trying to take the blame from Patrick. The only thing more Stanley could have done was to keep Patrick from doing it in the first place.

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel for both these young men. It is tragic when people do illegal things that they know could wreck their lives. Stanley was willing to fall on his sword for his brother--I just echo others comments when I say I wish he'd have given up his pot for his friend's sake if not his own. It would be even better if he had thought about the possible consequences of DUI for others on the road that night.

• Options

@MIghtydawg said:
    I proud of Stanley for trying to take the blame from Patrick. The only thing more Stanley could have done was to keep Patrick from doing it in the first place.

Stanley could have also not smoked weed while driving and speeding....

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on, man...........it's a shame something like that gets publicized. Even though they put themselves in the situation.

• Options
    KyotoPhantasyKyotoPhantasy Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ Junior

Would love to see this case resolved on or around 1/9/2018

• Options
    DawgsOnTop91DawgsOnTop91 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m guessing a lot of you have never did anything dumb while you were in your 20’s? Not proud of saying it but while in college there were plenty of nights where I drove from a party intoxicated. Definitely not proud because I lost a friend in 2016 to a drunk driver killing him but don’t be so quick to judge when more than half of you commenting have done the same without the negative consequences. Some have probably done worse and it hasn’t come to light so don’t be so quick to give your brash opinions without thinking about the things you’ve done in your past! I’m sure half the team was LIT as the new generation says..

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tinfoil hat back on. Figured he would try to take the rap for Patrick. So who thinks maybe a lawyer made sure this video was found for Patrick’s case?

• Options

@JRT812 said:
    Tinfoil hat back on. Figured he would try to take the rap for Patrick. So who thinks maybe a lawyer made sure this video was found for Patrick’s case?

Cant negate a drug test

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@JRT812 said:

Cant negate a drug test

I wonder when this test will be? I assume the longer time in between is better for him