Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Rose Bowl Roll Call

ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

Me, my brother and Dad will there...just like our "invasion" on South Bend,

All I know at this point is that we are flying out on the 30th. Have a hotel, parade and game package, and flying back in on the 3rd. The flights on the 2nd were pretty much booked so it was cheaper to stay one more night and fly out on the 3rd.

GO DAWGS!!!!

Anybody else?

Comments

• Options
    Lith729Lith729 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am in. Flying out on the 30th with my son -- was able to get reasonable flights in and out of Palm Springs.

• Options
    UGADawg912UGADawg912 Posts: 30 ✭ Freshman
  • Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mia to LA on 30th 3 people. Watch Gurly & Alex play Dec 31 then parade n game

• Options
    nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 883 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'll be there...My ticket was mailed yesterday

• Options
    ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Flying into San Diego on the 27th, and take a few days in the SoCal rays before heading to Pasadena on the 30th.

Where is everyone staying in Pasadena? Chicago was lit with all the fans downtown.

See y'all in LA!!

• Options
    ChaseAtlAzChaseAtlAz Posts: 54 ✭✭ Sophomore

My wife and I are flying in on the 31st and out on the 2nd. @ACPEPPER24, I stayed in Chicago for the ND game as well, so I can attest to that observation. But I am with you on not knowing where to stay for the Rose Bowl.

I heard that if you're staying in Pasadena, then you want to be around Colorado Blvd because that's where a lot of the bars and restaurants are located. But I was advised by a Pasadena local to stay in Manhattan/Hermosa Beach area because there simply isn't much to Pasadena. The only drawback is it is about 40 minutes from the stadium. Decisions, decisions...

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will be an awesome experience.

• Options
    Lith729Lith729 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

If anyone is interested, looks like Dawg Days is going to be having a tailgate in Pasadena (same group that did one in South Bend). $45 a head is pretty reasonable. More info:

https://www.showclix.com/event/rose-bowl-tailgate-party---georgia-oklahoma/listing